“Try the Denver Omelette”
Review of Blue Max

Blue Max
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent coffee, breakfasts and desserts. I partcularly enjoy the Dever/Western omlettes. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Extremely polite servers. Eggs benedict with a twist, try the Mexican version. Good bacon waffles with berries. Good coffee.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Blue Max is great. It used to be excellent and the owners/staff used to really care about the quality/variety of food and upkeep of the building. Coffee is excellent, so are the parties. They have had the exact same menu for several years no and were sick of the lack of variety. We used to come for the food and now do coffee and pastries. Out door seating deck is great and we always to sit outside if possible.

We really hope they get their mojo back!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I really want to like this place but it is expensive and REALLY loud. I've eaten there 3 times and while the food quality and taste are excellent, there are other local options that are just as good with a lower price tag. It is also really noisy...to the point I can't hear the person sitting across the table from me.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I must emphasize the word house, because the exterior does not look like a typical restaurant. We've dined here several times before, so my opinions are honest and not based on just ONE experience. Overall, the wait staff are nice and helpful - when the place is packed and there is a 30 minute wait, you can expect a little chaos (it happens). The food is quite good, as well as the coffee. Much kudos to the barista because you keep us coming back for more of that good stuff! There is a great variety of coffee and they offer similar selections in hot chocolate for the kiddies. You expect to spend about $15pp with food and juice/coffee (this isn't McDonalds and there is no $1 menu), but you can also expect quality food. It's a nice place and I recommend it.