“Terrible Service and Attitude”
Review of The Courtyard

The Courtyard
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Wickersley
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Looking for a place to meet up with my daughter, we chose the Courtyard on this occasion but all three staff that we had interactions with were unhelpful to say the least and certainly did not understand the lifelong value of a happy customer. We asked for the bill swiftly so we could move a few doors down for a more pleasant meal.

Only because I have eaten there before did I improve the rating from terrible to simply poor.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited courtyard Wickersley today for lunch, had usual excellent experience. Good food and attentive service from Tracy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food and staff really helpful. Would def recommend the courtyard and will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Celebration stop with my daughter having just attended an Interview and completed her degree and The Courtyard was an ideal place for us to go... it has sophistication and the menu (even though it was mid afternoon) was all on! My daughter wanted an Aperol Spritz (which is an Aperol liqueur...orangey flavoured plus prossecco) .... very refreshing on a sunny afternoon!!! She also had the meat platter which was really delicious (including mozzarella cheese, olives and bread). I had scone jam and clotted cream (which was one of the best I have had) plus a cappuccino.
All in all a lovely experience.... once again!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We were recommended by a friend and now we owe her! This was a great way to start the day and we’ll definitely go again. Friendly staff, great food and decent prices. What more could we ask for??