All reviews hot tub room was clean bath mat great place to stay have stayed here several times lock and dam free breakfast nice hotel mississippi river would stay here again coffee maker front desk staff per night il frig comfort heating
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very nice staff who went out of their way to be helpful. Their front desk person was getting ready to clock out and go to a second job at a nursing home when I asked her for a recommendation for breakfast. She said Jenny's in Clinton is very good and then offered to have me follow her so I could find the restaurant.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The staff was courteous and knowledgable and the breakfast buffet was as good as you would get at any restaurant. The location was easily accessable I would recommend this Inn to anyone it was a great value.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

First off it was great and had advance pay online reservations that is not really label correctly and immediately charged your account. check in and every thing was fine. Me and my parents were in room 109. The toilet seat had chips in and you were sitting on a piece of wood because of the paint chip. Towels were not soft and had holes in them. The sheets were horrible and would not stay on the bed.3 small pillows are 2 people does not work! And then I excepted a spa/hot tub to use and it was empty with caution tape around it. There were also children screaming and running down the halls all night. I finally got to check out at 930am to give my complaints and had to wait about 30 minuts while the front desk lady had a smoke break in the parking lot. They gave me 25% off my bill but I still in the beginning paid 129 for one night for 4 people and being the hotel in town I excepted way better for the price I paid.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I've never had a bad stay at an Americinn, and this hotel was no exception. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Didn't hear a bit of noise from outside or other guests. Wide variety of items on free breakfast. Water in pool was a bit cool, but sometimes you just have to jump in.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I stay at the Americinn when my son and family camp at the Thomson Causeway. This is a very nice property with a very competent, friendly, and helpful staff. It has a very excellent and varied breakfast. The pool is very good, and my only recommendation is that they get the hot tub working. I could have used it for a sore back. My family recalls it was not working last year when we stayed.

Date of stay: August 2017