Nice staff but room was a bit dirty around the edges (carpet, coffee-maker, mold on upper reaches of bathroom walls) and house-keeping and maintenance needed more oversight (non-working light fixtures, crooked pictures, inside-out sheets and slap-dash bed-making) so as to make the room more inviting. It was quiet and suited my needs for a quick overnight stay. Good price, but I would gladly pay $20-30 more for an immaculate room with some noce furnishings. Most hotel free breakfasts seem acceptable to guests because they are free, but I don’t find the food worth even a sit down, and this one was no exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home! The Americinn Fulton offers you the best customer service in the area, and strives to exceed your expectations. You will feel the true AmericInn hospitality that you are looking for. AmericInn Fulton guests receive the finest, friendliest service and amenities, at the greatest possible value. Enjoy amenities like our free, hot, home-style breakfast, free, hotel-wide, high-speed Internet, and an inviting, indoor pool. The AmericInn Fulton hotel is conveniently located off of I-88 and Highway 36. We are only minutes away from the authentic Dutch windmill, in down town Fulton and Lock & Dam 13. We are also close to many local manufacturing plants, and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fulton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fulton Hotel Fulton
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fulton
- Comfort Inn Fulton
- Fulton Comfort Inn