4 people are viewing this hotel
US$68
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Country Inn
Expedia.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
Lol.travelUS$77
1,230 results
All reviews pool area game room room was clean hot tub an upgrade would stay here again front desk staff close to downtown hot breakfast yogurt chestnut mountain walmart weekend elevator inns pillows fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Great hotel! Bed was comfy, room was clean, the breakfast was decent. The pool however, was AMAZING! It had a kidde pool, a hot tub, a pool, and a long water slide. I would definitely stay here again. There were also free cookies at check-in.

Room tip: First floor is pretty quiet.
1  Thank Dean's A
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Spent 3 nights on a Girls Trip at Country Inn & Suites in Galena , Illinois. Our room & the hotel were clean & pleasant. Breakfast was wonderful. The Staff were very friendly & helpful. Emma—Jane was at the front desk every day & one of the nicest people we have ever meet. Only problem was the tub drain was not working well. Would definitely stay there again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Best hotel I’ve been to all year.I was greeted by friendly staff checking in & clean environment.Room was clean,well lit up, cold frig & comfortable bed.Their breakfast had so many choices of pastries,cereals,fresh/packaged fruits,boiled eggs & yogurts. Unlike many hotels this one offers someone to make you waffles or hot breakfast food.Yesterday Gale the breakfast woman had scrambled eggs and potatoes for me & today sausage links & waffle.Gale was cheerful and asked if she could get me anything I needed not like other places I’ve been to that are lazy.I will definitely come back here when working in the area.

Room tip: Bring your swimsuit cause they have a hot tub,water slide inside their pool & a small kids water slide
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Stayed 2 nights. AC very noisy in room. Tub very slow to drain while showering--water was up to ankles during shower. Not much thought to prestocking room considering there is no service during stay. Arrived to half a roll of toilet paper and 2 bath towels for a 2 and half day stay. Water on pool slide not always running. Breakfast mediocre. Elevator slow. Front desk staff pleasant.

Room tip: Better views at back of hotel. Higher floors quieter
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021

We stayed here for two nights this past week and were very satisfied with our stay. The room was nicely furnished and clean. The bed was comfortable and we elected to get a room with a whirlpool which was very nice. Andy at the front desk was very helpful and was very friendly. I did not care for the breakfast. At this point I don't see the reason for not having a full breakfast. Everyone was still going through the line in the same area. Also if you are staying for more than 1 day they do not service your room due to Covid precautions. I feel like this is more of a money saving ploy rather than precautionary. There is no discount for not providing these services. I would stay here again but only if they improve in these areas.

Date of stay: June 2021