2 people are viewing this hotel
US$72
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Traveluro
US$70
WyndhamUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
ZenHotels.comUS$75
1,256 results
All reviews no elevator continental breakfast hot tub pool area stay there again beds were comfortable great place to stay close to downtown cookies pond weekend cereal wedding fireplace sink walmart anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I just recently visited Galena for the first time from Monday, July 5 to Wednesday, July 7, 2021. I booked the reservations without reading any reviews the week prior. The day we were leaving I noticed two poorly rated reviews and was worrisome about our stay. However, I’m glad I didn’t listen to the reviews as my husband and I thought the hotel was quite lovely. It was clean, comfortable mattress and amazing pillows. The breakfast was ok but then again, we are not huge breakfast eaters so eggs, bacon, pancakes, cereal etc was good enough. It was only a two story hotel so no need for an elevator like others complained about. The only issue was at 8 am the trays for breakfast needed to be refilled. It seems the hotel is short staffed. I loved the proximity to downtown. We enjoyed our stay very much and would return to the Wyndham on our next trip planned for fall

Room tip: Room has a fridge. Nice deck to relax on. Not far from shops downtown. Breakfast was ok. Next to a mini golf and Culver’s
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Good gracious, where do I start? This place was terrible. The breakfast was the equivalent of a horrid school lunch, the toilet was stained and weak, the bed was entirely uncomfortable, the rooms were subpar and poorly equipped (no tables near the bed, dirty, no freezer), no laundry room, no elevator, and the workout room was the size of a coffin home.

All in all, the poor quality of this inn had a spoiling effect on my travel. Luckily, I made the best of it but I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone else. Whatever you do, don’t stay here. Please.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

Worst Stay Ever!

First and foremost, I thought that the purpose of a hotel stay was comfort? No No No , not here. The beds were soooo uncomfortable and hard that my night sleep and back paid a heavy price.

The Curtain had nasty stains on them and the hot tub was out of order for the 4 nights we were there.
Not to mention there was no elevator.

The toilet had a mean and undesirable stain on the inner bowl.

This was the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in so please do your self a favor and don’t book this one.

Good Luck !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2021

We Stayed on June 3rd. When we got to the hotel Frankie was working the front desk, he treated us like VIPs. He was very friendly and informative. Great personality and great customer service. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is I think our air conditioner wasn't working. Other then that everything was wonderful!

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

My fiance and I arrived on 6/3/21. Frankie was on duty and was not only personable but shared a common love of motorcycles. He immediately informed us of the best roads as well as surrounding restaurants! One of the best hotel front desk people I've ever met and I've been employed in guest service my whole life.