Abbey's High Street Bed and Breakfast
US$104
US$93
Country Inn
LeFevre Inn & Resort(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$129
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Travelocity
US$185
US$230
Alice's Snyder House(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$145
Orbitz.com
US$219
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Irish Cottage
US$345
Goldmoor Inn(Galena)
US$345
US$335
All reviewsmy husband and idelicious breakfastwatch tvmain stgracious hostsgalena areakathleentomhomekleenexbloomdowntown
Reviewed 25 October 2015

My husband and I visited Galena for the very first time for a weekend get away and stayed at Abby's High Street B&B. Abby's B&B is spectacular! This home is nicely decorated, beautiful inside and out and very clean. The garden is amazing! My husband and I stayed in the Elizabeth room and we were surprised on how comfortable the bed is and the pillows were just perfect! We've never slept so soundly like we did in our room here!

Tom's house is nicely situated on top of main street and have a nice view of the city. It is a short walk to main street and lots of free parking next to the house.

The owner, Tom is very friendly and so are his pooches! :D Make sure you stay for the breakfast. Tom cooks a mean breakfast! We had homemade cinnamon rolls and they were absolutely delicious!

My husband and I will definitely be back at Abby's B&B and we definitely recommend Abby's High Street B&B to anyone who is looking for a very comfortable and beautiful place to stay in Galena. 5 stars all the way!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank BernadetteP1010
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Our first time staying here and it exceeded our expectations. My daughter got married in the gardens and it was beautiful! We loved everything about Abby's High Street. Tom and Kathleen were terrific and the breakfast was filling and tasty. I would highly recommend Abby's.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Todd S
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Took my wife here for a weekend get away. We had a great time. The owner and host Tom runs a grade A establishment. He is very friendly and the house and grounds were fantastic. Morning breakfast's were very good.
The B&B is in a great location. We parked our car on the street and left it there for the weekend. The downtown area shops, restaurants and parks are in a short walking distance.
Definitely plan on going back

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I spend a few weekends in Galena every year and Abbeys is w/o a doubt my favorite place to stay. A beautiful walk away from downtown and always a pleasure to see the friendly hosts.Very clean and comfortable with a lot of history.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R K
Reviewed 20 June 2015

What an incredible time we had at Abbey's High Street B&B! It was like a step back in time with all of the modern conveniences. Kathleen and Tom are quintessential hosts. We wanted for nothing and they went out of their way to make us feel at home. Tom greeted us and showed us around the property. We stayed in the Grant Suite which overlooked downtown Galena with a view of Grant's home from the window. Too add to the ambiance, the suite includes a whirlpool which is a lovely addition to a romantic getaway. Each evening we enjoyed libations and cigars amongst the well manicured gardens. From our perch in the gazebo, we delighted in conversations with our hosts and enjoyed the sights overlooking the town and sounds of the trolley as it stopped by on its tours. Each morning, promptly at nine we enjoyed a plentiful and delicious breakfast prepared and served by our hosts. Kathleen works tirelessly to ensure that every detail entices all the senses and that each morsel is enjoyed. Suffice it to say that you will not go hungry. I would highly recommend this B&B for a getaway to Galena. It is very relaxing and rejuvenating and we will be returning!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple