All reviews enjoyed our stay downtown galena a great stay great weekend slippers cookbook home cozy accommodations
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We have stayed at Queen Anne Guest House 4 times while in Galena on business. Owners, Mike and Anita been amazing every time. The rooms are filled with antiques which just adds to the charm of the B&B. This last time we stayed in the Sir William room-it is the smallest of the rooms. The bathroom doesn't have much space to hold your toiletries. Next time we will go back to staying in the Prince George-much more spacious. Breakfast is always really good and filling. Main street is just a short walk across the bridge.

Room Tip: Sir William is the smallest. If you like your space, especially in the bathroom-go with one of the bigger rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jscales2
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We stayed at the Queen Anne for my birthday. We were the only people there since we stayed thought the week. The host "Mike" was excellent. He spent time with us telling us the history of the home and the town of Galena. We really enjoyed Mike...who is also a wonderful chef. The breakfast was excellent and the rooms are decorated beautifully. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Galena.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nicely decorated.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here, we wanted to try our first B&B . We love Galena and the Queen Anne guest house didn't disappoint . Mike the owner was friendly and knowledgeable about the Galena area. The room were comfy and clean . The breakfasts were awesome as Mike is a unbelievable cook . The B&B is walking distance to Main Street galena . We will be back , and I recommend this B&B highly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grant S
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Mediocre at best. Had a stale smell, owner had a chip on his shoulder. There are plenty of other places to stay in Galena. My husband was ready to leave immediately, but we stuck it out. Never again. Galena, however, is a lovely town with great food and plenty to do. Just don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank traveller19511
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Mike and Anita were very gracious host for the weekend. It was a lot of fun staying in this old house. They have it furnished very well with older furniture. Breakfast was very good Sunday morning. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms and it was very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple