“Terrible service in the Drive thru!! Rude manager ALEX”

Portillo's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Rude manager!!! (ALEX ) Did not apologize for cold fries...told me "that's strange" I repeated "that's strange" in disbelief and she told me not to he rude or she would not take care of me! I told her I would call the corporate office...she said "go ahead" and hung up on me??

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Best Chicago eating for the whole family! There is something for everyone, and the causal atmosphere is great for kids.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Ordered 2 1/2 lbs of beef for Christmas dinner, Eve AND day. Both packages were dry, powdery and flavorless. We followed directions for preparation exactly but the results were horrible. My guest all noted that it was the same as any of the stores they had been in. Don't waste your money buying catered beef.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The Glendale Heights on North Ave. location is an 8 million $ a year store for Portillo's so be prepared for parking lot frenzy. I have never had a bad experience there even at thier busiest. I would like to thank Allen from Bernellis for taking care of my Chopped salad delemma on 12/16/17. Allen is a manager and has his work cut out. Thanks for always being there for us.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

First of all we love Portillos- but this one I will not return to. They totally forgot our order and when I politely asked about it, since they had gone past our number by at least 15 orders and all we ordered were Italian beefs which we saw on many orders who were after us, all I got was a rude "you will get your food when it is ready". Hmmm- no YOU made a mistake- which happens and is acceptable. What is NOT acceptable is being rude to your customers in an attempt to pretend you did not mess up.