Motel 6 Chicago North- Glenview
US$111
Staybridge.com
US$95
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook(Glenview)(Great Value!)
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

The Glen Club(Glenview)
US$158
US$149
Baymont by Wyndham Glenview(Glenview)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
US$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Morton Grove Inn(Morton Grove)
US$106
US$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$139
US$125
US$120
All reviewsplace to sleepeverything worked in the roombeds were comfortableparking lottelevisionchicagointernetil
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The room was clean and the access was fine , all the service was ok, stayed 4 nights , the laundry was clean and the heater worked well , there was no internet and no breakfast , the carpark was ok but the noise from the main high way was constant

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I needed an overnight room, and this Motel 6 fit the bill. It's nothing fancy, but the price was right for what I needed. As a bonus, there was plenty of room for a large truck in the parking lot. If you need a place for the bare necessities, then the Motel 6 in Glenview should do the trick.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed here last night with a couple of friends in a double room. Anyway there was def a smell of weed, cigarettes and body odor as soon as I walked in. The property inside and outside was clean, including our room. Two other guests helped me out. And the clerks were nice. That's where all the positives end.

I arrived to check in before my friends got there and thats when the clerk told me that they didn't have any more microwaves or refridgerators, which I requested online, but never got an email or call to say they didn't have either. The night clerk told me that our room was on the wrong side....moved my car, went inside looking for the room and couldn't find it....asked a guest and she tried to help but was confused too. So I walked around until I finally found it and that's when I see that I was givin the wrong directions to my room....went out and moved my car again to the closest door and got locked out....my key wouldn't work on any outside doors....luckly a guy in the room next door was coming in and let me in. Tried the key at the room door, same issue....had to walk outside to get to the main office. Told the clerk he sent me the wrong way and he was like really and I pointed to the office door and showed him where my room was. He apologized and redid my key so it would work. It was very noisy in the motel....I could hear damn near everything. The doors are loud when they open and close, the bathroom door didn't close all the way....the air/heater wouldn't turn on, so i I could air the room out. I ended up using body spray. We were on the first floor and I couldn't leave the window open bc there was no mess or anyway to get breeze without someone possibly breaking in. The stopper in the bathroom sink was broken so I had to use my hand to let water out after using the sink. My friend went looking for ice and couldn't find the room bc it was all the way on the other side and there were like 3-4 doors to go thru to find it. There should have been a list of channels on paper somewhere bc all we could do was press up or down on the remote, never knew what channel would come up. It was hard to sleep with all the activity in the halls all night. Glad it was only one night....we left way before check out. Way too expensive for what we got.

Also to make it easier for my friends I waited for them outside so I could bring them to the room....bc obviously the clerk wouldn't have been able to give them the right directions.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felecia M
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here during a trip to Chicago. Room was comfortable, beds were very comfortable, and everything worked in the room. That's where everything nice ended.

Two issues I had:

1) The hallway I had my room in reeked of marijuana. I didn't want to explain to my four year old what the odor was so I told him it was a skunk that had sprayed. Desk clerk stated she didn't smell anything when she checked the hall (how she couldn't smell it is beyond me) and supposedly the maintenance person sprayed the hall. (To be fair, when I checked out, the manager told me that they had found the culprit and had kicked them out.)

2) The door lock on the south end of the property which is supposed to be locked to prevent entry from the outside is malfunctioning. I've enclosed a photo with this review; judge for yourself.

Will I stay there again? Possibly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My room was not cleaned properly. The sheets, the bathroom, and the floors were not clean. I found hair on my pillow case and bed sheets. The room was the NOT properly cleaned. The hotel hall ways smelled terrible. ...The owner needs to invest in new carpet or flooring and new sheets. This place is a dump! Pick another hotel in the are.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business