“Friendly, Courteous, Helpful Staff”

Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Glenview
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel one week a month for five years. The staff always recognize me and are concerned about the quality of my stay. They accommodate all my special requests. This is a great location just northeast of O'Hare. I highly recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I plan to stay there whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank CowgirlRoundup
Luisa G, Guest Experience Ambassador at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello CowgirlRoundup,

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words regarding our property and staff. We really appreciate your feedback regarding our commitment to customer service. I will definitely share your comments to everyone to continue to motivate them and strive to do more. Once again, thank you and it was a pleasure serving. We hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I recently stayed at this Courtyard and had a great experience. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. During breakfast a wonderful woman named Juanakee provided outstanding service. She was kind, helpful and swift, which I appreciate as a "road warrior." She was making coffee, taking orders and training staff, all the while providing outstanding service with a smile. This was my first stay at this Courtyard, but, I frequent Courtyards and other Marriott properties throughout the the country. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to those traveling to the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hello Ftotino81,

Thank you for staying with us and the wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear you had a comfortable stay with us and our staff took great care of you. Not only that, but thank you for recognizing our incredible staff, Juannakee. We are very fortunate to have such an amazing staff of guest service professionals. I will make sure to share your feedback with Juannakee to let her know how much her customer service mean to you. Once again, thank you and come visit us soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Stayed here during a youth sports tournament. Very nice, clean facility with free parking and an attractive courtyard (hence the name) in the center. Ice machine on our floor did not work, and the hot tub was not hot. Nice pool area, save for the malfunctioning hot tub. Attractive place, although the lack of breakfast was a letdown. Overall decent value if you need to stay in the north suburbs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Luisa G, Guest Experience Ambassador at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hello Kramerdog,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Chicago-Glenview. I'm glad to hear you had a nice stay with us. Many of our guests love to use our courtyard during the summer months. It's a great spot to hang-out or relax and I am happy you had an opportunity to do so. However, I apologize for the inconvenience due to the Ice Machine & hot tub. Rest assured it is being taken care of by our Maintenance Department. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Customer service representative Lynn, very very nice and very worm and extremely helpful, she was more concerned about our care and experience than anything else, and could not do enough for us! I wish I had a dozen Lynn's, she is a great representative to your company!

Room Tip: Any room is good!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Luisa G, Guest Experience Ambassador at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hello b777langille,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Chicago-Glenview and recognizing one of our beloved staff, Lynn. I'm so happy to hear she personally took care of you. We really are very fortunate to have such an amazing team of guest service professionals. It was a pleasure having you stayed with us and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We just wanted to say a huge thank you for the impeccable service at the Courtyard Marriott Glenview. We enjoyed everything about our stay - from the suite to the space to get ready in for our wedding- we even did our first look in the beautifully manicured outdoor courtyard. Everyone greeted us and our guests with a smile and we were so lucky to have your hotel as a part of our wedding day. The rooms were clean and spacious- we had everything we needed. We were also able to use the shuttle to have our wedding party transported early to the venue for pictures and our guests transported later for our ceremony at the Redfield Estate. Overall it was a wonderful experience and the staff at the Courtyard Marriott Glenview helped make our wedding weekend great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Luisa G, Guest Experience Ambassador at Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Hello Rpsanti123,

Thank you so much for the review and congratulations on your recent marriage! It was an honor hosting your wedding guests during this special time! Our staff strives to provide a memorable experience and excellent service and I am delighted to know that we are able to do so. I will definitely share your feedback with everyone to let them know how much their customer service mean to you. Once again, thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott, Chicago-Glenview and we hope to see you back whenever your travels bring you back in the area.

With Gratitude,
Guest Experience Ambassador

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glenview
0.1 km away
Hilton Northbrook
#1 of 4 in Northbrook
1.8 km away
Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook

Been to Courtyard Chicago Glenview/Northbrook? Share your experiences!