“New Interior-Leather Sofa, Fireplace, BIG BIG Bar. LOVE”

The Vine - Martini & Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Grayslake
Reviewed 30 June 2015

One of our favorite lunch locals.

Love the fresh menu. Love the Beer options!

We had lunch there last week. Sat right down...

I had the Prime Rib Sammie. I asked for some horseradish on the side. The waiter tipped a sideways eye to me and said..."Taste it first without...if you need...I will bring" Well sweet monkey hangin from the moon I didnt need ANYTHING extra on that little piece of heaven. My side was fresh asparagus. I dont know how they prepared that but it had a salty flavor thru the stalk...quite yum yums.

My sister had the shrimp salad which looked tasty with fresh and crispy 'gredients.

Then we were done. Full. KIDDING!!! Jeez they make their own desserts. Com'on now.

We had a lil fresh artisan crust berry tart with fresh cream...

Here is what I recommend...Just skip lunch and get like four of those.

Nom nom nom.

"atmosphere"
"eating"
"entrees"

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Enjoyed my turkey burger and pomegranate sangria. Previously had a wonderful salad. They have a number of interesting entrees. Went as a foursome and we all enjoyed what we ordered.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

I so enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, the great Martini and wine choices and the great music where it's in the bar or on the patio on warm, summer nights.

Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

Had a great time at the vine as we usually do. One of our employees had participated in their St. Baldrick's charity event, then we had discussed dinner after. Had the special, the ruben and was very pleased. The staff was very attentive, eager to please, very pleasant experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2014 via mobile

I was in the area for work and needed to eat quickly. I only had 45 minutes. When I asked the host if it would be enough time to eat, he assured me that it would be, and informed my waiter. The waiter gave suggestions on things that were quick for the kitchen to prepare. The food was DELICIOUS and everyone was so kind, from start to finish. Looks like they have a GREAT beer menu too. I'd love to come back in the evening some time!

1  Thank Colleen C