“Doing thin crust right!”
Review of MOD Pizza

MOD Pizza
Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Gurnee
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Our new favorite pizza place. I eat the gluten free option because it's easier on my stomach even though I am not allergic to gluten. It's just easier to digest. But the endless combinations and different kinds of pizza that you can create. And they also have different ingredients for salads. And of course you NEED to finish it off with a no name cake (reminds me of a Hostess Ding dong but oh so much better!).

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Lot's of options for all. I'm gluten sensitive & I don't eat meat, I couldn't believe how many options I had to choose from. There is no dedicated oven, but so far no reaction. The young lady changed gloves before making my pizza. The texture of the gluten free crust is a bit chewy. However the flavor of the crust and crisp charred edges make up for the chewy middle and help satisfy that craving from years of not having a flour crust! Yum!
Salad is generous in size and has everything one could want.
My son ordered the Maddy pizza. He says it's tasty, has just the right amount of cheese and he can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I ended up here on accident for my birthday. I wanted to go someplace else that night, but it was on a long wait. Instead, I picked this place because coworkers liked it.

I was glad we went. The variety of ingredients was impressive. The service was fast. I liked the crust a lot (but the gluten-free crowd wouldn't). The salad was good, and I wish I'd gotten the large salad; the small one was too small for me.

The leftovers reheated well in the oven the next day. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Ordered a gluten free, dairy free pizza. Just so you know, no guarantee on cross contamination. It was approx $10 pre tax and you can pick whatever sauce, toppings, no limit and no extra price, one price for pizza. The gluten free pizza is pretty big (at least for me) but they have take home boxes, so I have pieces of pizza for tomorrow. Really liked the concept of going down the line to add toppings, they take your name, put the pizza in the oven, then they call your name. When we came, the line was not long, so it didn't take that long, but I could see if you come during a high volume time that it might take a bit. You can order online and pick up as well. I will probably come again once I get the craving for a pizza. I sort of gave up on pizza since having to go gluten free due to health issue.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My first time at MOD Pizza. You walk in, get in line. Read the menu suggestions or make up your own, pick a size and start choosing. Over 30 great and interesting toppings. 2-3 sauces. Decide what you want on it and how much you want of it. When done choosing they pop it in a wood fired oven and 10 minutes later it's done. Thin crust and crispy. Oh yeah did I mention how inexpensive it is? A 11 inch pizza $7.87 tax included. The 6 Inch is $4.87 tax included. If you don't want Pizza you can make a salad. They have great lemonade too. It was draft beer day and the price was only $2.00. I had spinach, bacon, pineapple artichoke hearts, grilled asparagus, grilled red peppers and a few other items on mine. It was delicious. Had to take half of it home and had it the next day for lunch. I was impressed.