“Favorite pizza around! ”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #7 of 151 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I love Giordano's! Both the thin crust and deep dish pizzas are delicious and always made to perfection. A little pricey so not somewhere we go all the time, but is a treat for everyone when we do! Even just the thin crust cheese pizza is incredible. The cheese, sauce and crust are equally excellent, resulting in a perfect pizza! Eating in is a great experience- great atmosphere and excellent service. Wait time can be a bit long for deep dish so just be aware of that. Great place for a family dinner, night out with friends, or date. I have never gone for lunch but believe they have lunch specials, too. Lou Malnati's is similarly popular in the area and is great, but for thin crust we prefer Giordano's. Highly recommend for deep dish Chicago style pizza or excellent thin crust!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

For starters, I had a side salad as an appetizer. It was very good. I ordered a personal stuffed deep dish, with cheese and meat balls. When it came out it looked amazing. Have to say I was not really impressed with it at all. My major issue was that the crust had no flavor at all! The sauce and the cheese/meat balls were very good, just the crust was pretty much tasteless. Might give it another try later on, and order a different pizza. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 5.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Being from Cincinnati we don't have great pizza. I would actually make a trip to Chicago just for the pizza and meatball Hoagie. If you read a bad review on this place those people are clearly the kind that can't be satisfied. Go have some of the best pizza you'll ever taste.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This pizza isn't for everyone. It's hearty, saucy, cheesy, thick, and delicious. If you want something healthy or vegan, go somewhere else. This is Chicago style pizza, and Giordano's does it better than anyone.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Visiting Six Flags Great America, I was pleased to see there was a Giordano's located in Gurnee! We stopped by for dinner after a day in the park and the pizza did not disappoint. However, the service was a little lacking. Knowing the pizza takes 45 minutes, I called ahead to get the pizza going and was told they wouldn't do that. Luckily, when I got there I was able to place the pizza order at the counter to get it going. Once seated, our waitress wasn't attentive to our table. It wasn't terrible, but the experience could have been better.