“Monster thin crust pizza very good”
Review of Rosati's Pizza

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I ordered the Monster thin crust pizza. It had several toppings. It was really good. I would recommend this pizza.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Rosati ' s has great pizza and their staff is very friendly. They treat you like family and they're very hospitable. If you have a bit of a wait, they'll offer you a beverage free of charge. So give them a try.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Came for an early dinner with my husband after work. Love this place we have a Rosati's closer to home, but we like this one better. Pizza is delicious calzone's are amazing and huge 1 is challenging for one person . We will keep coming back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Needing a quick lunch we stopped here and we're pleased with our choice. I had the beef Classico, garlic bread with Italian beef, onions, peppers and mushrooms. It was a good sandwich with a nice flavor but long on onions but very short on the beef, especially compared to my pal's Italian beef, which cost less...... Mine was 11 bucks with what they called an large order of fries, more like a regular size and no drink......

The Italian beef sandwich amazes me at a place like this.... They charge a buck extra for peppers - that's like charging for ketchup when you order fries, salt for eggs, hot sauce for tacos? That alone cost them a star!

Other pal had a thin pepperoni pizza.... Definitely nothing special and certainly not worthy of having Chicago In it's description. Better than frozen but available at any bar or bowling alley.....

Service was lacking a smile and the orders came out over too great a time span.....

Not great but better than McD. Subway or BK fe a change of pace

1  Thank Chicagonative_7
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I like their stuffed pizza--I can get at least 4 meals from it. My husband prefers the sandwiches, especially the beef.