“Craving Chicago Style Pizza”
Review of Uno's - CLOSED

Uno's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Come see Spencer he is a great waiter!!
They have the best pizza around. He is real helpful. The pizza and the service is great!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The food took a long time and the server was very polite but when the food finally arrived it was very cold. Disappointed

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Thus was my first time here . I had heard about this place from the locals and decided to try it out as it was close to my hotel. 5he ambience is nice and I was greeted by the GM Kim Preston. Who took my order and recommended me a couple of options from the deep dish and thin crust options. The wait time was comparatively less for preparing a deep dish but boy was it worth the wait. 5he pizzas were amazing . I loved both of them . Tge icing on th e cake was I got a discount card for my next visit. Will defiantly visit again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

First time here in a deep dish mood ordered the new little italy deep dish & it came out cooked but luke warm in the middle. Pizza normally burns your mouth but this didn't They put it back in for 6 mins will see whay happens? Now outs back & outs still not hot in the middle, were. Well we ordered another diffrent pizza & have to wait still. Hungry but trying to be patient well the numero uno finally came out & our waiter was so polite, saying sorry like 5 times. he felt really bad. That was so nice of him to feel bad for us. He said we waited long enough that he spoke to his manager & said the Pizza was taken care of. Very happy with the descion because we were sitting there twirling our thumbs & waiting& waiting. We did habe the combo appetizers & we got the chicken wings, mozerrela sticks, & the chicken quesadillas & the only thing was that the chicken buffolo wings look like pigeon wings. You get 4 tiny ones they should put like 8! Other then that the rest was good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Very dissatisfied, the atmosphere turned my stomach. Just far to dirty. Tacky as well with blow up and paper beer advertisements everywhere.