“Eat here!”
Review of Weezy's

Weezy's
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Hamel
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Our family is taking the ever so.popular drive out west to see our beautiful country- like so many before us, they travel route 66! Well a great establishment is Weezy's!

As we walk in, we were greeted by Pam! What a lovely, lively and funny lady! She was fantastic! And very helpful!

The restaurant/bar offers basic fare for breakfast, omelets, hash browns. Eggs, you get the idea. Everything was great. Service was fantastic.

Go. Eat. Conquor. And as always, drink coffee.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here on a recent visit down RT 66. I had the pork burger which was the special. Omg was it good. My wife had the Ruben with sweet potato fries. She said it was very good as well. This building has some cool history and some cool decor.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The décor was set for the 50's. The food was good. My husband had the horseshoe and I had a cheeseburger. Customer service was good. This is a great place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Great bar food, If the options are fish, steakv and burgers we are good. The fish and burgers are both tasty and we both enjoy the menu there

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Though through server was somewhat uninformed, this is an historical Route 66 bar/restaurant. They offer easy access, good food, good prices, and a defini nite history. Very nice.