Lowest prices for your stay
US$775
Orbitz.comUS$777
CheapTicketsUS$777
PricelineUS$952
1,289 results
All reviews ocean suite grouper water bar sun siyam sun aqua our honeymoon dolphin suites special thanks dolphin cruise special mention arranged everything jet ski baby sharks private pool water sports beautiful island room attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019

We were at the dolphins suite and the room was amazing!
The reef was nice and the food as well. We went to Roma and the beach restaurant.
The staff was so nice, all of them! We felt home. The island is small but you feel the 5 star treatment in every little thing. Do not hesitate if you need something, they will try their best to fulfill your wishes. The kids were never bored.
This was my first visit to Maldives, I was really charmed.
Even a few tears dropped from my eyes when we had to say goodbye to all the staff before taking the small plane. I hope to come back one day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Monica M
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 14 nights over Easter holidays with our two children aged 8 & 10 after being relocated from the sun aqua beach. From the moment we stepped off the sea plan into paradise, all of our dreams came true.

Accommodation: We stayed in a family beach villa which was beautiful and roomy. Both children had a bed and the beach location was stunning and safe for children with snorkelling on the reef fantastic.

Staff: All of staff we always very happy and helpful and went above and beyond to make our holiday perfect. Thank you to our ambassador Aleaf for scheduling every excursion and restaurant, Abo for blowing up over 100 balloons as a surprise for my husbands 40th and decorating the room and Arvil and Jude for keeping our drinks topped up!

Food: The buffet was very nice especially if you like curry you will be in your element with fresh stations preparing as you wait. My husband has a nut allergy which was a big concern prior to going but Aleaf ensured the chef met him at every meal and advised what was suitable. Roma was delicious and available any time on the signature package.

Excursions: I would recommend the signature plan as you get 4 trips, jet ski usage and spa vouchers. As we were there 14 days I was worried there wouldn’t be enough to do for the children but we had a fun packed holiday and even tried diving as age limit is 8 for children in Maldives. Thank you Adam for looking after them so professionally.

I couldn’t have wished for a better experience of the Maldives and hope to come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2019

We were lucky enough to stay at Sun Aqua Iru Veli for 4 nights. We travelled as a couple and had an overwater villa on the sunrise side. From the minute we arrived in Male everything was organised for us. The transport to and from our hotel and to the seaplane terminal. The seaplane is a journey in itself and not to be missed. So much to see along the way and the 40 min trip went so quickly.

Everything about Sun Aqua is just magical. The feel of the soft white sand on your feet, the warm breeze and warm water temperature is just perfect. The food was just incredible. You absolutely must do the signature all inclusive plan. Every single thing was included. Every restaurant, the on-going buffet, wine, beer, cocktails, room service - even our mini bar was topped up twice daily. With this plan you also get 4 x excursions, jet ski hire and wind surfing lessons. As well as 100 USD to spend each at the spa daily which we did.

We just loved the spa. We went there to relax and that is just what we did. Keep in mind that the 1 hour massage was $125 USD but we were more than happy to pay the extra 25 USD. (you can get other treatments under $100) This spa is World Class! Kathy runs the centre and appointments very diligently and with a gorgeous welcome smile. We had Ayu and Aswathy on our first day and asked if we could have them every day. I have never had a massage quite like this. It was truly amazing. Ayu even came in on her day off!

Adam was our assigned Ambassador who organised our holiday and restaurant bookings. Nothing was too much trouble for him. We fell asleep on afternoon and nearly missed our 3pm jet ski ride. A buggy was organised and turned up for us within a few minutes. Mary was our driver and such a beautiful, happy young lady. Mary got us there on time! Adam managed to get us into all the restaurants during a very busy Easter Holiday period.

The restaurants were top class. Included in the signature package was a wine pairing dinner. Jude was our host and his knowledge of wine from around the World was very interesting and the food on this night was so well presented and delicious. We could not fault the food anywhere. The buffet has every single food imaginable and a different theme each night along with the usual items. The same for breakfast. You just will not go hungry! Ranjith even made us a special icecream. His sweets were just delicious and so cleverly presented!

During our 4 nights we did not do any of the excursions purely for the reason that we wanted to just relax and enjoy the island. But from what we heard, they were highly enjoyed by other guests. We did do snorkelling from our room out to the edge of the reef. Plenty to see here and very safe.

We quite enjoyed relaxing in our own private pool, or around the resort pools. The staff here absolutely made our holiday. Nirmala, Vira, Charls and Asanka to name a few. I'm so sorry if I missed anyone. Some we are still in contact with. Just beautiful, friendly, happy people.

I cannot recommend Sun Aqua Iru Veli enough. From start to finish, it was so perfect. We will never forget this holiday and the wonderful people we have met. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Room tip: Overwater villas can be on sunrise side (reef) or sunset side (facing into lagoon).
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

Going to Maldives is one of our dream holiday destination. Choosing Sun Aqua Iru Veli is one of our best choices because the staffs are friendly and service oriented (especially our assigned ambassorder - Adam who will book our daily excursion & dining venue ahead and assist in our needs via whatsapp), the sea coral and fishes near the resort are beautiful, their signature plan is fantastic (inclusive of all meal, alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages, seaplane transfers and 4 excursion), the massage therapist is skilful as well as we can see some sea animals - hermit, bb shark, stingray, crane within our Ocean Villa. Thanks to Sun Aqua Iru Veli for making our holiday a memorable one.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

We are honeymoon trip♡︎
This place was awesome!!
needless to say wonderful location.
and there are the best of buddies here!

Especially Sudeep made the awesome honeymoon cocktail.and he made delicious "kahlua.and milk" many times.
someday I will drink his cocktail again

Flip gave a fish feed to us.
So We done that little shark gave a feed.
It's valuable experience!

Vira Romesh and Shirly !
They were really kind and friendly anytime!anywhere!
I was really happy about that.

Ekmade took a lot of really nice picture!

There is no end if I begin to speak.

This is a memory that I will not forget for the rest of my life...

Thank you for Sudeep Flip Vira Romesh Shirly Alamin Nirmala Marry!!
I wanna meet yours again.
I love yours and Sun Aqua Lru Veli!
Thank you so much!See you☆

Date of stay: March 2019