“Really Good Food!”
Review of Xando Cafe

Xando Cafe
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We decided to go there because it had been years for me since I ate there and my husband had never been there. We went for lunch. They weren't busy. We had fantastic service. I had a panini sandwich and it was absolutely delicious! The sauce or mayo on it was new and different. It made their panini stand out from other places. My husband had a hamburger and he loved it. The prices were good. I look forward to going back there and trying different menu items.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I had the Canadian Bacon burger it was awsome. Highly recommend Xando for burger they had a ton of different kinds I hope to try them all.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Place was cute and inviting. Had some cute bistro tables outside but we decided to sit indoors. Service was fast and courteous but not fabulous. Felt as though the server was happier chatting with the other employees than checking on us. Calamari was good and came to the table fast, burger was fine and prepared to order. Would like to come back and try it for breakfast... the coffee options look great. Prices were fair.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped for one night while driving from SLC to Chicago. The hotel was spotless and our room very comfortable. It was nice to unwind in the pool and hot tub. The staff was very friendly and helpful in directing us to restaurants in town. Laramie is an interesting small town. The Crow Bar serves delicious, unique pizza. We will definitely stay at the Fairfield again, it was a very good value.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We meet here because we can sit and chat all afternoon, and they don't hassle us. We eat at our own pace, and tip well. I had the Beef and cheddar on a croissant sandwich , and it needed to be eaten with a knife and fork. No way could I pick this hefty sandwich up in one piece, and open wide enough to bite. I enjoyed every morsel of it. They have a way of cooking their beef, and cutting it, which makes it melt like butter, in your mouth. My friend had a ham and cheese pannini, and she could eat it using her hands. I did try the hamburger served between two grill cheese sandwiches last time. They know how to cook a great burger here, too. Service was fine. We were here at lunchtime, and stayed until 3. They give you a cold glass of ice water when you sit down. Nice touch! My guess is that we've been here 7 or 8 times, and never have had bad food, or bed service. I drive there all the way from Bolingbrook, and know that there are other places down 95th, but we like it here.