Prima La Pizza
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cermak (22nd) St
Description: Prima La Pizza serves authentic Sicilian style pizza and pasta specialties in our casual dining room. Prima La Pizza isn't your average Italian restaurant in the Chicago-land Area. The restaurant has served excellence to over 200,000 people within the last eight years in business and continues to do so today! We believe in order to create a long lasting relationship with our customers, we must create a long lasting relationship with their families one dish, one glass of wine, one bite, one dessert and one warm welcoming at a time. It takes more than exquisite cooking to make a memorable meal. We at Prima believe an intimate atmosphere in the right location, personal and attentive service and great company are what separates a delicious dinner from an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Had pizza there several times. Service is courteous and superb. Why more than once? The pizza tastes great! Nothing else needs to be written. Taste is everything!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I have tried this place a few times in the last year and found the food and service to be rather good. They could use a few more beer selection though.
4.5 stars since no one is really ever perfect.The ribeye sandwich was great and they have new fries that are great.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great food at twice the price plus soup or salad!!! A great deal. Try the spinach gnocchi, as light as air, or the sicilia penned with roasted eggplant, or the mistake salad. Go one time and you'll become a regular.
Service can be a little slow at times but we'll worth it.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My friend and I had lunch at Prima La Pizza today. We had the mozzarella sticks for an appetizers and I had the stuffed shells. The food was quite good as was the service.
I had not been to Prima La Pizza for awhile, but I used to get carry out there quite often in the past. I was always impressed at how well the staff--and I think the owner--treated me while I was waiting for my food. They always offered me a glass of ice water and were very friendly. They always made me feel welcome. That's not always a given. . .

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This is my husbands favorite pick for chicken vesuvio. We have been to many Italian restaurants and Prima is excellent. The minestrone is one of the best too. Very reasonably priced.