“How sweet it is !”

Add it.
Toni Patisserie & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Hinsdale
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Toni Patisserie and Café is a European style patisserie from Pastry Chef Toni Marie Cox. We first opened our doors in Hinsdale in 1994 and recently opened our second location in the heart of downtown Chicago just steps from Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park. Only the finest ingredients are used in these “from scratch” shops serving breakfast, lunch and take away sweets and savories daily. Whether it be a savory dish like Quiche Lorraine or a baguette sandwich on fresh baked bread or the sweetness of European style buttercream and the freshest seasonal fruits transformed into utterly sumptuous treats – Toni has something for everyone. Alongside our high quality menu delights, we pride ourselves on impeccable service in a warm and inviting atmosphere and offer our guests the option to dine in, take out, cater in and custom order. Don’t wait to try our signature White Chocolate Mousse Cake. See you soon!
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Good quality pastry , specialty cakes for that special event. Retail prices should be more competitive. Mostly take out desserts.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

It is all about the white chocolate chip raspberry mousse cake. It is one of my favorite cakes in my whole life. I have been celebrating my birthdays for more than ten years with this cake, and I know I will again... There is a difference in experience when you are eating it with the raspberry sauce; both ways are good. Sometimes, I like it without the sauce, but the raspberry adds another layer of flavor. I have to admit that i find it pricy but it's all worth every bite. The other items are fine too. I like their petit fours and macaroons. I find the staff friendly. I have not been to their store in downtown, but I have been to their original one is Hinsdale many times. I'm always all-smiles when I leave the store.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

This place is just okay...certainly not the best coffee I had and the eclairs looked amazing but were very average if not tasteless. We bought several mini pastries as well to taste--the raspberry tart was by far the best but I wouldn't be racing back for it.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Toni and Company make some of the best sweets and sandwich wraps around the County. Toni is a big supporter of the special projects that the school children do . She hires local high schoolers that I have found to be polite and patient. Love Tonii's!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Things are very fancy here...lots of fondant and glazes...they really look pretty. the taste is ok. the only two exceptions are the white chocolate dark chocolate with raspberries mousse cake. It is really very nice. best if bring to room temperature. very pricey.