“The best thin crust pizza in Chicago!”
Review of Fox's in Hinsdale

Fox's in Hinsdale
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Great atmosphere, great thin crust pizza. We get the family size thin crust pizza each time we go visit Fox's. They have a few locations around the City of Chicago. My favorite locations are Hinsdale and Beverly (South Side). One of the best kept secrets for pizza in Chicago!

Reviewed 6 July 2015

So, this is not a negative reflection of Fox’s in Hinsdale. It is a local pizza place, that’s been around for a long time, with basic food and a great family environment. I was there to help celebrate a 93rd bday. Service was polite. Though they did screw up our pizza order. More on that in a moment. The food was mediocre. They are not going to win any awards for best spinach artichoke dip or pizza. The wine and beer selections are suitable. And what Saturday night would be complete without a folk guitarist and a magician!!! The great grandkids in attendance had a blast. Which is what it is all about. Family night. Fox’s is not for a romantic night out. Or even a basic night out with your partner, spouse or significant other. If you did, DO NOT go upstairs!!! The pizza was basic for thin crust. Nothing popped in terms of flavor. It wasn’t the sauce or crust or cheese. It was just average toppings on dough. That being said, despite the polite and pleasant service, they lost our pizza ordered and it took nearly an hour for two thin crest pizzas. They did come out and own that the kitchen was backed up for some blah, blah, blah reason. Ok. Fine. Comp me a pie. Or take something off the bill. I don’t issue notice on something expecting anything in return. But when you own up to and admit you screwed up, you need to own it and make it right. That’s my only negative. Enjoy the party!!! Because you won’t the food.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Have been here 3 times. First time left as crowded and couldn't get server. Second time had family of six. Waited for drinks and really waited for pizza. They finally apologized for delay and sent out another pizza free but by then we were done. Tried again Monday night, only three tables were occupied.They've moved the bar downstairs those most seating, inside and out, is upstairs. We just couldn't get the server to bring but 2 out of 5 drinks at the same time. One of our guests received her glass of wine as she was finishing her dinner. We wanted to like this place, convenience, family style but it just doesn't work. We give!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Fox's is friendly and they do have good pizza. What surprises me is that there isn't any customers ever eating or drinking.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I've been here multiple times and never disappointed. On weekends, there's usually live music and I've seen a balloon entertainer for kids walking around making creations. It's a pub style place with big screen tv's for sports, too! They have great specials like half off pizza on Wednesdays-and it's my favorite thin and crispy crust style! Open for lunch and dinner and check out their specials to pick your day to go!