“The store did not honor a $2 off coupon!”

Einstein Bros Bagels
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Hinsdale
Reviewed 27 September 2016

This is an update to my previous review after the Hinsdale store did not accept a valid $2 off coupon before the expiration date. I received a call from Einstein Bros Bagel Corporate office today acknowledging the miscommunication & apologizing for the error. They informed me of some management changes to correct the situation & will be sending me a gift coupon for my inconvenience. That was nice & I plan to return to the store to continue doing business with them.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I went to the Einstein Bros Store in Hinsdale, IL on 8/15/16, to purchase a couple of poppy seed bagels using the $2 off coupon that I printed online. But the cashier said that the coupon was not good. I told her that the coupon clearly stated "Offer Only Valid 8/15/16," but she insisted that it wasn't valid. So I left & purchased the bagels at the Starbucks Store across the street. Afterwards, I contacted the Einstein Bagels Corporate Office in Lakewood, Colorado to report this incident. At first, the agent said that the coupon was not valid with other offers. I told her that there was no other offer. She said she would contact the area district manager to investigate.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I went to this Einstein Bros Store on 8/15/16, to purchase a couple of poppy seed bagels using the $2 off coupon that I printed online. But the cashier said that the coupon was no good. I told her that the coupon clearly states "Offer Only Valid 8/15/16," but she insisted that it wasn't valid. So I left & purchased the bagels at the Starbucks Store across the street. I brought this matter to the attention of Einstein Bagels Corporate Office in Lakewood, Colorado. At first, the agent said that the coupon was not valid with other promotional offers. I told her that there were no other promotional offers. She said that the office will bring this matter to the attention of the area's district manager.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The coffee and bagels here are the best. Many options for both. Sandwiches are good Great spot to pick up a large number of bagels and coffe to go

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

On a school trip and we got the boxed breakfast. It came with a plain bagel, cream cheese, vanilla yogurt, mixed fruit, granola and napkins and utensils. Pretty good. Some of the yogurts were watery but other than that it was good.