“Best thin crust pizza!”

Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Itasca
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Tree Guys Pizza Pub, in Itasca, IL, is the area's leading pizza restaurant serving Addison, Bloomingdale, Itasca, Roselle, and Wood Dale since 1992. We serve pasta, pizza, burgers, and more. We offer delivery, carry out, and dine in. Have your next meal at Tree Guys Pizza Pub, in Itasca!
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Chicago is known for it’s deep dish pizza, but sometimes we want a thin crust. Tre Guys in Itasca never fails to deliver a great pie.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Spent my last night in Itasca at Tree Guys and had a great meal. I really recommend the ribs. They melt in your mouth, but beware, if you have a small stomach, you might want to go for the half slab!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I completely stopped here on a whim after looking up restaurants on my Google Maps. I had spent most of the day flying and I wanted the chance to have nice hot meal with real plates and utensils.

I got everything I wanted right here. The restaurant and bar was full of locals coming from baseballs games and other activities. I had fantastic service from Sarah and the rest of the wait staff. I ordered the bow tie pasta in vodka sauce and added chicken. The salad came with the meal. It was a big portion that honestly I should have taken some home if I was not in a hotel room and really hungry. My drink was filled any time it got to half and I was asked every couple minutes if there was anything else I needed.

Sometimes a good meal can just change your mood. This was that meal for me. Thank you for treating an out of towner like I was a regular.

1  Thank Ryan B
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Typical neighborhood bar & pizza place. Good pizza and lots of fried food. Can't speak about the pastas, I've never had them. Could use with a little updating but always seem to have friendly folks.

1  Thank kskorpio
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Stopped by with family and friends tonight to grabs some drinks and pizzas. Appetizers, food and drinks were very good. Good food, excellent service. What could be better? A must stop if you are in the area.

1  Thank Bruce G