TownePlace Suites Joliet South
US$149
US$150
US$172
US$159
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$129
US$163
US$153
US$340
US$299
All reviewsbeach ballsrubber duckcracker barrelfull size refrigeratorcookies and milkhot tubhome away from homefresh fruitgreat place to stayfire piti highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffroom was spotlessbusiness travellobby areaindoor poolstaying at this hotel
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Best hotel I've stayed in a while. Friendly service, staff is incredible. Cherrell is the friendlest person I've came across in yrs, and she remembered my name instantly. Talking to other people in the hotel, she treats everyone with the same top notch service, and remembered their names also. I definitly will be staying here again when I visit the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear kamarikapone,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and with other fellow travelers. All of us at the TownePlace Suites are so happy to hear that you consider us to be the best hotel that you have stayed at in years. That is certainly a remarkable compliment! You kind words will be shared with Cherrell and the rest of the staff.
Until next time, we hope that you have safe travels!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I love the service ! great people at the front desk . Makes me feel at home!!! Im on the road working and miss my family but i am made to feel at home , which makes it easier on me!! love this placwe. cant wait to come back!

Hi David,
Thanks so much for sharing your praise! We love hearing that even though you are away from home and missing your family, we make it a bit easier by being your home away from home :)
We appreciate you coming back each time you are in Joliet!
Thanks again for sharing ~ we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

The staff here is very Freindly and Professional. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone.I could not ask for a better place to stay. I am from Ohio and if I am ever in joliet again I will definitely be staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Everything in the room was great. Housekeeping does a excellent job!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Donald A,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your review of our property. We appreciate not only your business, but also your feedback. It is great to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and professional and that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable suites. Having you recommend our hotels to others traveling to Joliet means the world to us...it lets us know that we are fulfilling our promise to offer the best hotel accommodations and service possible to our guests.
Thank you again for sharing. We hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We just stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Joliet this past weekend with many of our family members for a wedding. The staff was so helpful and courteous to all of us and our requests. They have a nice area in the front lobby area where they serve a very nice diverse breakfast each day. They selections each day were a little different so it was nice to have different choices each day.

They allowed us to use this front lobby area as a meeting places for our family as we had little social hours, pizza delivered, games played, etc. They always had a bowl of fresh fruit out and available for everyone and even fresh-baked cookies each afternoon. Coffee and citrus water is available 24 hours a day.

They were very helpful in giving us extra keys for multiple family members and even suggesting pizza places nearby and things to do.

They have a heated pool and hot tub which were very welcome on a cold Chicago weekend. The hot tub was a little too chlorinated - it was had to breath in there and stung our eyes. There were clean pool towels always available too. We had a room right above the pool but never noticed any noise problem. Nice little work-out room too.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear lpadfield,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. So glad to hear that you were our guest on such a special occasion. It is nice to know that you found our staff to be courteous and helpful and also that you were able to enjoy our varied morning breakfast. I'm glad that we were able to offer a memorable hotel stay to you on an already memorable occasion :)
Thanks again for taking the time to share. Hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a month. It was a great experience. The guest staff, the maid service and the amenities were wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I will recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Hi Trina,
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback from your recent extended stay. We love hearing from your guests. It gives us a true gage on how we are doing. We aim to have each of our guests have the best hotel accommodations and experience possible, and it is reviews like yours that help us be the best at what we do.
Thank you again. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.