TownePlace Suites Joliet South
US$129
US$150
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$149
US$163
US$153
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$171
Red Roof
US$369
US$324
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeach ballsrubber duckcracker barrelfull size refrigeratorcookies and milkhot tubhome away from homefresh fruitgreat place to stayfire piti highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffroom was spotlessbusiness travellobby areaindoor poolstaying at this hotel
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We arrived here late in the evening but the staff was ready to take care of us. They had a large area of snacks that we were happy to see, being hungry after our rock show a half hour away. We were happy to see that our room was very large, had a full kitchette, 2 comfortable queen beds, a large closet, big bathroom; everything was well kept and appeared recently renovated. Down the hall was a pool and hot tub.Even though that area had closed a few minutes prior, the staff allowed us to use the hot tub which we appreciated. The hot tub and pool were housed in a very large space next to a really nice exercise room that even had fruit in that room! Outside the pool was a large patio complete with 2 gas grills which would be great if we had a longer stay. Breakfast was far better than what you find at most medium grade hotels, including healthy choices like hard boiled eggs, oatmeal (complete with walnut toppings etc.), yogurt, fresh fruit, as well as eggs, potatoes, waffles, sausages and more. We really liked this place and I must rate it with a high 5-star rating. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone for any reason.

Room Tip: All are great!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for staying with us and for sharing your great review! It's wonderful hearing that you appreciated our clean, spacious suites and also our great morning breakfast. Being in a band, we are aware that you travel often and have a wide variety of hotels in which to choose from. Knowing that our hotel earned your 5 star review is certainly a terrific compliment! We appreciate your kind words and hope to have the opportunity to host you again the next time that you are traveling through Joliet :)

Thanks again,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

I can't say enough about the entire staff here at the Towneplace Suites. I'm always welcomed with open arms and made to feel like part of their family. Their customer service is 2nd to none in the business. Rooms and amenities are fantastic. The breakfast is also a big hit and the cookies are always very tasty.
Again the entire stay is truly relaxing and always fun. I would like to extend a special thank you to Angela, Cherell, Sarah K, Sybil, Maria, Autumn, Courtney, Xiomara, and Ingrid. All the ladies are amazing.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty much the same. Great for short or long term stays.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thanks so much for your great review Hal! We love knowing that you feel right at home when you come to visit us. We aim to offer the best accommodations and service possible to each and every one of our guests and it is great knowing that you appreciate our efforts. We look forward to your next visit :)
Thanks again for being our guest and for sharing your recommendation to us and other fellow travelers.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I can honestly say this was probably the most friendliest staff I have ever witnessed in all my years of travel. Everyone said " good morning " or " how was your stay " and so accommodating. I tried to remember everyone’s name because they remembered mine. Jordan, Cheryl, and Karen are the only ones that I can remember right now.

The rooms are spacious with full kitchen, dishwasher, full fridge, microwave and cooktop. Beds are comfy and it's clean! WiFi was very strong with no speed problems. The huge wall map of local spots and directions to everything in Chicago is a nice touch.

The TownePlace Suites sits right off of the interstate but this is a very quiet hotel. Good value if you don't mind driving a little to get to restaurants and shopping. There is nowhere else to even think about staying in this area. The TownPlace Suites of Joliet has just made a solid customer out of me. Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Greg,
Thanks so much for sharing such a great review. Reading your review certainly put a huge smile on my face. All of us at the TownePlace Suites really enjoy getting to know our guests are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed not only your suite but also getting to know us too :)
We appreciate your comments and your referral to others traveling to our area. Hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I stayed here for business for a few days. Initially, had a room that smelled too strongly of cleaning products for my chemically sensitive tastes and so I spoke with the front desk person Cherrell who was so helpful in making sure I found a room that worked for me. Throughout my whole stay, everytime I walked in the hotel and saw her she was so friendly and I could see she was that way with everyone. The breakfasts were great and varied each day which is not always the case at hotels. Cherrell is a standout employee I would say and the hotel is lucky to have her! My only complaint is that the pool area smelled too strongly of chlorine.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear drmcmillernd,
Thank you for sharing your review. All of us at the TownePlace Suites appreciate hearing feedback from our guests. Our guest's reviews are what keeps us learning and keeping at the top of our game. Your comments regarding the cleaning products will certainly be shared. I'm very happy to hear that Cherrell was able to assist you with a room selection that worked out more to your liking. I have to agree Cherrell is an amazing ambassador for our hotel, and we are very lucky to have her :)
Thank you again for sharing ~ hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great hotel and right in the middle of where we needed to be for our shows. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. Breakfast in the morning top five all-time. It took less than five minutes to get on the highway the next morning to get on our way to the next stop on the tour.

Dear HerronEntertainment,
Thank so much for your great review. So happy to hear that you found our hotel to be conveniently located , clean, and friendly. Also happy to hear that you were able to start your day off right with our great morning breakfast.
The next time that you are in town for a show, we would love to be able to host you once again.