All reviews full kitchen towne place suites front desk stove top large closet longer stay waffles beach balls fresh baked cookies hot tub great pool loved this hotel gas station breakfast was included place to stay hard boiled eggs spacious room
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms, nice staff, good continental breakfast although limited. Beds comfortable. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Convenient access to the highway. Great for families and pets.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Joliet. So happy to hear that you found our location to be convenient for all your needs and also that you found our hotel to be comfortable for families and for their pets. We love knowing that we will have the opportunity to once again have you as our guest the next time that you are in our area.
Thank you again for sharing!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has 5 stars and there is a reason for it! When we are lucky enough to snag a room before they sell out, we stay here when driving from Iowa to Ohio to visit family a couple of times a year. We have two small kiddos and this is a great stopping point. They always have our room preassigned and the pack n play in the room and ready. The staff is always so great and the hotel is clean and well cared for. This team really focuses on the small details that make a world of difference. The room layout is so smart with the connecting closet that has plenty of room for our luggage. We will look forward to staying here as often as possible when we travel! Thanks for doing an awesome job and truly celebrating what hospitality is all about!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your wonderful review Kelly! We love hearing that you always have a great experience when you stay with us. We try very hard to make sure that all our guests have a great experience and knowing that you are pleased with our service is a wonderful compliment. We appreciate you comments and also your wonderful compliments! Your kind words will be shared amongst our staff :)

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This hotel was fantastic - especially the staff! After a terrible experience across the street at the Holiday Inn the staff here couldn't have made us feel more welcome. We got the one bedroom suite for one night and it was very room - and had a full kitchen with everything you need! And the sofa bed actually sleeps 2 unlike the Holiday Inn across the street who falsely advertised their suite as sleeping 4 when their sofa bed only sleeps one.

The hotel was very clean, the kids loved the pool and all of the extra floaties. The breakfast was great as well and actually had good orange juice which is hard to find at hotel breakfasts!

We would definitely stay here again if back in this area!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review Brandy! I'm sorry to hear that you originally had a bad experience at a competitors hotel, but happy knowing that you found the TownePlace Suites Joliet to be wonderful and welcoming. We aim to offer each of our guests the best hotel experience possible and knowing that you were pleased, makes us feel like we are achieving our goal. We are happy to hear that you will definitely be our guest again when travel brings you to our area!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Upon entering the hotel I was warmly greeted by the concierge and she was able to check me in right away. The room almost felt like a studio apartment. It had a nice kitchenette with a large fridge and granite countertops. It had so many little perks. There was a couch and a desk as well. They even had a tv with Netflix, Hulu and more. I had forgotten to pack shampoo and I was glad that they had the brand that I use at home, Paul Mitchell. As I laid down to end my night the bed felt like a huge comfy cloud. One of the best sleeps I've had in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear saravp10594,
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We appreciate hearing that you had one of the best sleeps that you have ever had in a hotel. We also were happy to hear that you felt very comfortable in your room with all our great amenities. I have to agree, the upgraded entertainment system that we offer in each one of our rooms is terrific. Being able to pull up all your own music and shows does definitely make it feel like home :)
Thank you again for sharing. If you are ever back in our area, we would love to once again have you as our guest.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for my company. This Marriott was wonderful! The staff was amazing and made me feel at home. I was greeted everyday by my first name as I came “home” it was a real treat. The staff cares and will help you in any way possible immediately upon request. I would recommend this Marriott to anyone traveling through.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lindsay,
So happy to hear that you found our TownePlace Suites Joliet in your words to be "wonderful". We aim to make each of our guests feel like they are at their home away from home, and it is great knowing that we succeeded in our efforts. We appreciate you being our guest, and also your recommendation to others traveling to our area.
See you again next time :)