“Must try root beer ”
Review of Ace Drive-In

Ace Drive-In
Ranked #25 of 270 Restaurants in Joliet
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This place has been in Joliet for as long as I can remember! Fun place to grab a quick bite. The root beer is a must have at every visit! If your traveling thru Joliet make sure to try this place out!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I have been going to the Ace my whole life and me and my family always make it the r e a few times every season, they are usually open in the Spring til around early Fall, I highly recommend the root beer in their frosty mugs and the bbq is delicious. Be prepared to have the bees be out in full force if you sit at the picnic tables, I don't think I have ever been there in the Summertime when I haven't killed one or two bees while eating. It freaks my kids out but I have grown used to it :) They also have car show nights on Thursdays so it's cool to check out the different vehicles.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Been going to Ace Drive-In 50+ years. The food is so good. Never had a bad meal. The root beer is a must have.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I've lived here my whole life, and never came to Ace! Hubby and I took his son here to try it out. I liked my hoagie and root beer. My stepson liked his shake and chicken tenders. Hubby was disappointed with his burger and chili. He did like his root beer though. Hubby felt that the portions were way too small for the price. I thought it was a fun experience, but it was a little pricey. We may or not try it again.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Ace drive in is so unique and is great for all ages and is defiantly and experience. Ace is an actual drive in or they do offer picnic benches which is convenient for the messy or little ones.

Been to Ace Drive-In? Share your experiences!