All reviews room was clean front desk superior king one night stay would stay here again joliet area nice stay motel interstate pets chicago
Reviewed 21 January 2018

My hotel reviews come with an easy to use system!
If you have the 3 “modern basics” down, you start with a 3star. After that you need to earn the other two
Modern Basics
1.Clean bathroom and working shower (water pressure is also a factor)
2.Clean linens (towels and sheets etc)
3.Working utilities ( internet, electrical outlets, lamps )

Pros
1. This location is an easy on / easy off for interstate 80
2. walking distance to several place to eat (a bob evens in the parting lot)
3. 2 gas stations within 100 yards
4. Main room well maintained
5. Good mattress
6. plenty of outlets to charge things
7. PRICE hard to find anything this cheap

Cons
1. Bathroom tub was nasty, even had hair in it still (see pic)
2. road noise (not horrible but constant)

Overall - If I just needed a few hours to get some sleep before hitting the road again I would come back. Cant beat the price. Would not use this as a longer stop

Room tip: get a room facing other hotel not the street
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Redroof0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn Chicago-Joliet. On behalf of my team I apologize for bathroom not clean properly and any other inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact me at the information provided below. We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Red Roof Inn Chicago-Joliet
I0071@RedRoof.Com
815-741-2304

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Room was very average and in need of refurbishment. A large semi tractor parked outside overnight and because of the cold ran a system to keep the engine warm which kept me awake most of the night as it started up at regular intervals. A seperate area for the truck would be good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Redroof0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our a review. I am extremely sorry that the tractor trailer engine was running all night long and which did not let you sleep. I cannot began to imagine how frustrated you might have become. I can assure you this is an isolated incident as our team works extremely hard to ensure that our guest are satisfied with there stay. I have shared your feedback with my team and on behalf of the entire staff we are sorry for any inconvenience that you might have experienced and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travel plans bring you back to the Joliet area.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

AMAZING staff.. Thank you to Diana for allowing me to check in early and thank you to Marzette for getting me into the right room, hotels.com messed up my reservation and thank you to David.. my printer was not working and he helped me get everything I need printed to finish my work for the day and the manager on site is wonderdul she made sure that I had everything I needed.. hands down- best hotel experience ever.. more than satisfied.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Redroof0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments about your recent stay. We pride ourselves in ensuring that each and every guest leaves happy and satisfied. We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. I will make sure to share your experience with my entire staff. Thank you once again for your review and we hope your travels will bring you to our property again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Red Roof Inn Joliet

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Hello Red Roof,

I’m writing this review in hopes that it’s read by other costumers who truly value costumer service.

I drive class A trucks for a living, & have stayed at hotels across the U.S.
When I got to the Red Roof inn, in Joliet off I80W, I notice almost right away, how convenient the local shops were in proximity to the hotel. Driving as a profession requires longer than most, kind of hours in the truck, & leaves me without a lot of the amenities of home. So when I get the opportunity to shut everything down at a hotel. There are a few things that I call ahead to ask be prepped in my room, & are not always basic room protocol.( an extra pillow, two shampoo bottles ect.). I need to maximize my time during my stay, being as though I may not have another opportunity for some time. In this particular case, when I called to make my request, the front desk attendant had no idea what I meant. I asked to speak to a manager. She put me on with the General manager, Chrystal spelled with a Y. She handled my request with complete professionalism. I remember her name being spelled with a Y because when I got to my room not only did she have everything in the room I asked, but the condition off the room was exceptional. After settling my things, I made it a point to meet the general manager so that I could thank her. I let her know my intentions on giving this location a good review. Chrystal then gave me the proper spelling of her name upon my request Thank you Chrystal.

So to make a long story longer. There isn’t anyone I wouldn’t advise to stay at this location. Whether it be professional or personal.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Redroof0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Juliet. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all my staffs as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Red Roof Inn Juliet

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Good 4 a one night stay. Clean!!!! Staff knowledgeable . Walking distance 4 all kinds of eating. $ right for the area. No frills type of place. GREAT water pressure in the shower & HOT water. Yes I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Redroof0071, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Randy,

Thank you for staying with us, we are happy to hear you had a wonderful time! We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to hear you say, "Walking distance to to all kind of restaurants, knowledgeable staff reasonable price and cleanliness of our room." We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

i0071@RedRoofInn.Com