All reviews room was clean nice stay would definitely stay here again hotel room super8 clerk chicago
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We have stayed here for the past several years. Nothing fancy but is clean and recently renovated. Gone most of the time at the track so mainly there just to sleep. Has fridge and microwave in room. which is handy. Never tried the breakfast but looks like it has the basics. Easy on & off the freeway and easy to get to the track

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I had an awesome time. The room was clean though needs a layer of paint on some spots. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and it interested in my wellbeing and that's very important to me. I am definitely gonna go back there!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I came from the Netherlands and had a very good time at the Super8 in Joliet and the room was good. It was right for the price. The staff is all VERY friendly and helpful and I'm surely gonna return there on my next stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This place is not a good place to stay. Smells of smoke and marijuana. The people that stay there tell all night, scream in the hallway. The staff were very helpful and nice but other than that I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My family and I was very please with our stay and would recommend super 8 to family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family