“Nice place, great service! Can you wish more?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Justice
Reviewed 8 September 2017

What can be better than a cup of steaming coffee and a Bavarian cream donuts when it's cold and windy outside. There was quite a big line, but I didn't notice the time waiting because the guys were so funny, so friendly, and so caring that it made all the wait worth it.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I used to come here everyday before work and really liked the other employees they used to have (but sadly most of them moved on). Now the employee turn over rate is so high, that it is impossible to keep anything consistent and good at this location anymore. Some employees are friendly (and those ones usually leave/quit), others clearly hate their job and customers. When mess ups happen, they quickly put the blame on other coworkers or you. Some days the iced coffee tastes stale/awful. Other days it's normal. Some days they screw up food orders because the cash register people put the wrong order in the system or they only have one person working the oven while 10 people are waiting for food and it can take up to 15 minutes to get a simple breakfast sandwich (and I honestly feel bad for the oven person because you can tell they're stressed). I walk out disappointed more often than I am satisfied here now. Honestly, I get it's a minimum wage job but some of the employees there clearly just do not care and because of that, this place is suffering. I probably will stop going there and if I need a quick breakfast I'll go to the McDonald's down the street instead or drive the extra mile and go to Starbucks.