“Excellent BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Immediately West of the Amtrak station
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Fantastic BBQ. Love the pulled pork & chicken, the brisket is amazing, coleslaw so good, lemon-pepper grilled chicken great healthy choice and the fried pickles soooo good!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Stopped in for lunch, pulled pork sandwiches were great, tasty and smoky. Friendly waitress, very informal but fine place.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We used to LOVE Bull's. We however have seen a drastic decline in the service, the cleanliness, and the atmosphere. Our final trial was a pick up order. The staff were rude to my husband, scolding him for ordering online. He had nothing to do with ordering, he actually swung by after his 12 hour shift to pick up what I had ordered. How are your customers supposed to know the app "doesn't translate" to you correctly? In the least you could have been apologetic. Anyway, while standing at the counter arguing with a girl about the order, he had seen 2 guys in the kitchen eating in plain sight, from the same place the food the was being served to customers. Gross. The time before this incident I had brought my grandparents here, we were greeted by a ton of FLIES. Even more GROSS! Safe to say we are no longer happy customers. We will be bringing our business elsewhere.

4  Thank aliciastuart59
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

When you walk into Bull's, the first thing you smell is pit smoke. That ought to tell you everything you need to know about serious barbecue in Kankakee. I can never make up my mind whether I want brisket or pulled pork. They are both so good, especially with pit beans and cole slaw. If you're health conscious, ask for the Steve Special. It's not on the menu, but it's worth trying. Every meal here is consistently good. Leave room for bread pudding, if you dare.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Everything I've had here is excellent! Haven't had better local bbq then this place! One of my personal favorites is the Western Burger and the pulled pork.