“When you get off the train and you don't want to cook ”

Lucca Pizzeria Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in La Grange
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Full service Italian restaurant offering artisan pizza, specialty pasta and salads, desserts, craft cocktails, beer, wine and Sunday Brunch. Private parties and catering services also available. Carry out, delivery and online ordering.
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

On a rainy Monday evening it was easy to see Lucca when exiting the train. Great choice for a quick glass of wine and fine pasta dishes.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I've stopped here a few times when in La Grange. Very convenient to the Amtrak/Metra train station. Good Italian food and pizza. Nice bar with some craft beers. I noticed they have a reverse happy hour - starts at 9pm. Large parking lot just to the west

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We are three older guys who meet once a month for lunch in the Chicago suburbs. We ate here on a Wednesday afternoon. Nice quiet bar, friendly staff. We had a few drinks then moved to a sidewalk table. Nice menu, we all had sandwiches and sides which were all delicious. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I was sad about the food. My lasagna was salty. I read another review, and someone else said the same thing, about the food in general. My friends meal had lack of garlic.
I would go back, and then try the pizza. I really enjoyed the brick walls. Next time try to eat tin the main dining room. The did shun you a bit, when taking your name for dinner, it was very odd. I stood 5 minutes waiting for them to acknowledge me in front of the host stand.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We have eaten here many times. The thin crust pizza is among the best I ever had, but the "pan" pizza was below my Chicago standards. Fast delivery, but I think it loses some flavor along the way. Late happy hour on weekends is unusual (9-12). Daily happy hour (2-5) is the same menu, which is half off all "bar menu" items (which are plentiful) and half price wines by the glass. So, it can be a value but the quality of the food is the standout. Very pleasant exposed brick décor. Lots of families for pizza dinner.