“Decent, and predictable Italian food.”
Review of Francesca's Intimo

Francesca's Intimo
Reserve with OpenTable
Francesca's Intimo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Lake Forest
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Western
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This is an intimate (i.e. Noisy) restaurant. The food here is 'quick prep' Italian, so nothing offered requires five hours of prep and baking such as Lasagna. That said, I've never been disappointed, the food and service are uniformly good.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I am sold on this family owned restaurant. 2nd location I've visited this month. Again, what great flavors in the food. The prosciutto antipasto was incredible led by the freshness of the heirloom tomatoes. For dinner, We had the veal medallions, roasted 1/2 chicken and the rigatoni sausage/mushroom pasta. The sauces brought out the best in the meats. All were just exceptional ! Finished off w a shared Carrot Cake. Top it off w a passionate GM in Lisa who takes so much pride in her operations and staff, it's easy to see why so many locals come here. And did I mention, reasonably priced. Great experience!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I’ve been to nearly all of the Francesca restaurants. I remember when the very first was opened on Clark. We had my mom’s birthday party at another. Intimo is only minutes from me, so it has been the one I’ve dined at the most. I’m not certain if quality is beginning to slip, or they were just having a really bad night, but on this latest visit there were several problems. The evening began with a 50 minute wait beyond our reservation time. The manager and hosts were opting to seat their larger parties first, regardless of reservation times. We did have a most cordial server, and this compensated from some of the gaffs. However, my guest’s pasta was overcooked and gummy beyond belief (Imagine the consistency of a can of Chef Boyardee). My pork chop entree was also disappointing. It arrived tasting like the chops had been boiled. The pizza starter was good as was the coconut cake, but this was not the Francesca’s I knew from previous visits.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The best salmon ever. The preparation was amazing with sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus. Had a great lunch.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Come hungry - their food is delicious and abundant! Service consistently good and one of my friends' and family's gathering spots.