“Worst DQ experience ever. ”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Lake Zurich
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

WORST DAIRY QUEEN EXPERIENCE!!!!! Took forever to get through the drive through, get to the window and they ask what my order is. Simple, a medium Oreo s'mores blizzard. (Why did I sit at the speaker for minutes when they didn't even take down my order?!) finally get my blizzard... It was ice cream and a few broken pieces of chocolate. No Oreos, no s'mores or even hints of Oreos or s'mores. $5 for a cup of ice cream. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!! I will never go there again, ever.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My wife and I love DQ. We have favorite stores in Plymouth, Indiana and in Venice, Florida. We were excited when this one moved into the old Sonic building. It has great potential but alas the owner really hasn't done much with it. Sad!