“Best ice cream sundaes”
Review of Oberweis Dairy

Oberweis Dairy
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Lake Zurich
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Oberweiss dairy has the best ice cream and it's always very clean. They have the friendliest servers. And your ice cream is brought to your table, so it's a great place to bring your little peeps for icecream

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great ice cream and milk! They do things the old way with natural ingredients which make it easy to come back time and time again. I take my kids once a week as a special treat and we all love it.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Oberweis Lake Zurich is a fun, clean, dairy store that has great ice cream! It is hard to find dairy stores like this any more, that actually serve great ice cream, not the frozen milk, custard, and overly-sweet ice cream that other chain restaurants sell.

They also have a large dairy case with milk , ice cream, butter, and other dairy products for home consumption.

The store itself is always bright and clean, with some table checker games, and otherwise a great place to take children (or "big children") for a snack.

It is our favorite ice cream stop, whether for a large cone, malt or shake, or sundae,

Try ti, you'll like it!!! Indulge yourself!

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Not living in the Chicago area for well over 40 years, not familiar with the good or acceptable places. I found Oberweis to be acceptable, good tasting but nothing spectacular. The prices were decent. My family who lives local seems to think this place is to die for. I, however, think it was okay. We had a variety of shakes (my sister's favorite), cones, and specialty sundaes, but I wouldn't go out of my way to return.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Yummy! Only in the Chicago area do you go out for ice cream in the middle of winter. The ice cream is better than any other ice cream store I have been to i.e. Baskin Robbins, Cold stone, Culvers. I enjoyed a marshmallow hot chocolate and a brownie sundae. It was a perfect end to a wonderful evening. Can't wait to go again!!!