“Sahl is wrong”

Waldo Cooney's Pizza
Ranked #35 of 60 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Never had a problem with customer service. In fact I was very please how well the business is ran. I have been a loyal customer of cooney's for the last 3 years and never had problem. People who complain after on time is probably looking for a freebie freebie. Food is awesome too!

Reviewed 19 February 2010

I ordered online. Two hours later, still no pizza. I called the resteraunt and they said they never received the order, even though I received a confirmation email that the order had been received and my card had been billed. When I asked for a refund, the store employee told me he had to call HIS boss to try to get info on being able to credit my card back. I informed him that I wanted a confirmation email sent, showing the money had been credited back. He said he would call me back very shortly and let me know if they could do that and about thestatus of my refund. He never called back, so I called the store again about 40 mins later. I asked about my refund and someone's "child" told me, it will be taken care of by the end of the night. I asked if he was the same person I talked to earlier and if he knew anything about my issue. He said no. Funny how he could assure me that it would be taken care of by the end of the night!!! When I asked him how this could be, he said because all of their funds are taken care of at the end of the night. I asked if I could speak with the person I spoke with earlier, during my first call. He said that was his boss and that he'd left over 20 mins ago. So, it was the boss who had promised to resolve my issue by "calling his boss and getting back to me in a little bit", but then left the store without ever getting back in touch with me!?? It gives me very little peace of mind that complaining to management will help resolve the issue!!! Very poor customer service with NO EFFORT to make things right!! AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS AND SAVE YOURSELF LOTS OF TROUBLE!!!!!

1  Thank sah4l
Reviewed 26 September 2006

Great food. A true example of great Chicago-style pizza. Fast delivery.