See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This Comfort Suites seems to be located in the middle of nowhere, but is quite accessible from I-94 and I-80. The building and facilities are not new, but it is well maintained. This hotel may not up to the highest Comfort Suites standards, it is nevertheless reaching the qualitative bar quite well. Rooms are quite clean and spacious, breakfast varieties are reasonably good, and there are adequate power and USB outlets for recharging all the gadgets. The only complaint is the wifi speed are quite slow at times, especially in the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

In town for a baseball tournament. Forced to stay at this hotel because the team received a group rate. The hotel wasn't bad, the hotel wasn't great. It was just situated right where we needed to be for the tournament so in that regard it was fine.

Just remarkably average all the way around. Huge up side was the freezer in the mini fridge in the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We were moved from our original room after found rubbish, including female items, still in the bathroom bin, given upgrade and good service. New room had no tea bags then cups not replaced during daily service. Not much but expect better. Housekeeping supervisor needs to train better and have quality control check list if inexperienced staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I had a very clean room, furniture seemed new. The staff was great. I felt very welcome and they answered all my questions. The next morning they quickly answered my requests for toothpaste and a tooth brush. Would definetly stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The customer service was impeccable and staff were very friendly. They knew how to make us feel very welcome during our stay. The rooms were in great shape. I've noticed they have done quite a bit of renovations.It was comfortable, clean, and relaxing. The price was definitely reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family