“pizza and more”

Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 16 February 2017

with my coupon on the back of my receit at Krogers, I got a large pizza and a 16 inch ham and cheese grinder and the grinder was free. The pizza was great and we took the grinder home and had a great lunch the next day. My favorite grinder is the combo roast beef and ham with extra meat and cheese. Actually i have not found any that I did not enjoy. Great job Mancinos. Wish you were open Sundays too.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Enjoy their sandwishes, they are like none other in that they are made of homemade bread with loads of goodness served to you on both open halves. Appreciate the healthy serving of chopped lettuce and sliced tomatoes on the top cheesy half. One places and order and self serve beverages and they do not interrupt or are rude if you decide to 'stay and visit' with your friend while enjoying their delicious food. Definitely a fave and go to.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The Grinder sandwiches are all delicious. I have tried nearly all of them and they all stand out. The pizza is only average. The staff is always cordial and the prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Always a great stop when in a hurry . Friendly and helpful staff . And very reasonably priced . Well worth the visit !

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Although we don't care for the pizza, the grinders are awesome! The Steak Delicious is our favorite. The staff is very courteous and the service is quick. We love the text coupons they started to offer, and we take advantage of that as often as we can.