“Huge selection of Sushi & Thai”
Review of Sushi Thai

Sushi Thai
Ranked #30 of 96 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Ran across this small restaurant by accident when heading out for Sushi elsewhere. It was very full of customers so we decided to give it a try. Very pleased we did! My daughter and I got 3 different types of Sushi. So many to choose from. My son-in-law got deep fried sweet potato patties as appetizers for all to share and fried rice for his meal. They had many drink choices. I loved my Mango Smoothie! Also many tempting desserts on the menu! Loved the video screen with beautiful pictures of everything on the menu. Fresh fish on display to see.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I had a noodle dish one night while I was in Libertyville. The service was very adequate but the food was even better!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Easy place to choose when you are looking for cool rolls and a blend of sushi and Thai food. Staff are great and owners are generous and give back to the community.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, two sons and I recently had our worst experience there. This used to be our favorite restaurant: delicious, close, delivery service. But when returning to it, we experienced such poor service, attitude, head shaking back and forth, hands up in the air with annoyance. We had to leave before getting our drinks. If a staff member can be so disrespectful to us face to face, I don't want to imagine what may be happening in the kitchen. They tried to get us back in, but there are so many options around. Sadly we decided to never return.

1  Thank Angelique M
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I'm hooked on Thai food ! Prices are very reasonable, small dining area.If you order the boat(not sure of name),believe me you can feed at least 4-5 people