“Delicious Greek salad and gyros”
Review of Fodrak's

Fodrak's
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 11 Quick Bites in Libertyville
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: Greek-American fast food, gyros, burgers & more! Our business has been serving customers in Libertyville for over 30 years.
Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Delicious Greek salad. Huge. Lots of feta cheese. Great dressing. Comes with grilled soft pita. Ordered side of gyros meat. Seasoned perfectly. Sour cream sauce on side. Enough for two meals. Highly recommend!!. Service is fast and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2022
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 5 March 2022 via mobile

Really delicious huge Greek salad with delicious dressing. Pita bread was grilled and delicious. Friendly fast service.

Date of visit: February 2022
1  Thank Dragonfly1004
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Great place with delicious Ribs, Burgers, Gyros, salads, chicken and so much more. The staff is quick and attentive to all your needs. There is plenty of seating inside. High quality food at reasonable prices.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 13 February 2019

It's been five years since I've lived near Fodrak's, but every single time I'm within driving distance, I go. All the food is great, but the gyros are at the top of the list! Whether it's the sandwich, the plate, or a combo, ENJOY!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2018

While out running errands the week of Thanksgiving, I decided to stop by Fodrak's for lunch; I hadn't been there for a long time, and I wanted a basic lunch of cheese dogs and fries.

What I ended up getting were hot dogs which were just under lukewarm inside, and barely edible (though the fries were good). I know they're known more for their gyros and ribs, but when a place can't get something as basic as a hot dog right, it makes me worried for the remainder of the menu.

I do, however, have nothing but praise for their staff. There was great conversation between myself and the woman who took my order, and my food was ready literally as soon as we were done talking. As I left, there was a little girl having a tantrum because she didn't get the necklace she wanted out of a vending machine. The woman behind the counter promised she'd ask the company who stocked the machine to save a necklace for the girl when they came back, so I'm guessing they were regulars.

I can't say that I'm planning on visiting them again anytime soon, especially after the disappointment of my particular meal (though I didn't complain about it, simply because I was in a hurry to get home). However, their customer service alone would make me willing to give them one more chance and possibly improve my ranking.

Date of visit: November 2018