“Excellent noodle dishes”
Review of Fabulous Noodles

Fabulous Noodles
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Lisle
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a simple and very friendly eatery. We were seated at a large round table with a Lazy Susan that made it easy to converse and pass food about. We each had the excellent seafood with noodles, a large soupy affair. You have a choice of six or so different noodles. I had the thin rice noodles, and my wife the thicker udon noodles. Delicious.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Good food.. fast and good price !!
Is a very place for a quick lunch...
Come early .. not so much tables

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This place has been around for over 20 years. Doesn't look like much but food is very good and service is very attentive. We had the House Pan Fried noodles. It is excellent. Also had the seasoned fried calamari but this was just ok. Love those noodles. Also have the pot stickers. Yum.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Service was excellent. Clean. Food was wonderful! We searched several places and landed here on the third attempt of finding a place to eat. Kids enjoyed it.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I didn't even know Fabulous Noodles was there until I went to the Popeyes next door for lunch one day. So last week we tried it. I don't know if it was fabulous, but it was very good. I had the chicken egg fu young, with fried rice, egg drop soup, and an egg roll. I liked everything, especially the egg roll. Prices were low, and the meals came with complimentary tea and fortune cookies. Service was good, the décor was nice. The music was interesting - it's not often you hear Italian and Hispanic music in a Chinese place.