US$145
Hilton.com
US$71
ExtendedStay
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Naperville Inn(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$105
US$179
  • Pool
Motel 6 Naperville(Naperville)
US$50
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$157
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$119
US$107
All reviewsbreakfast buffetmini frigupgraded to a suitevisit chicagoclub roomvery clean hotelnice suitefull servicelounge areahouse keepingbed was very comfortablenice place to stayeasy accessworkout roomfamily reunionshower headhot tub
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff. Room is very clean. Nice room! Only complaint is there were only 2 towels....did not notice until the morning. Easy access to the highway, shopping and other local attractions.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I had a very bad experience here. When I arrived to my room I found a pizza box (with some slices still in it) dated five days before I checked in next to the bed. The room had clearly been serviced in that the beds were made and bathroom was reset but this was missed. I then double checked the beds and one had pizza crumbs and hairs in the sheets and the other had a yellow stain on the sheets. Clearly the sheets had not actually been changed, but the beds remade.

I was placed in a new room and had asked to speak with the manager. The person at the front desk was nice, took my information, and said the manager would call me that afternoon. Three days later and still no call.

I would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Did a one night trip to Lisle and stayed at the Sheraton Lisle Hotel. Guest services were very accommodating. King Size room was clean and lines were fresh. Bed was more than comfortable. Hotel was easy to find from the directions.
We got this hotel on Price-Line and it was a very good deal. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. The front desk even gave us a couple of the wonderful smelling soaps and lotions when I asked where they bought them. Nice touch.
Ignore some of the other negative reviews. This place is more than nice and clean.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and it was just fine. Booked a Queen Bed and changed to a King Size with no problem when we checked in.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MichTravelers2014
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I really enjoyed the size of the rooms and the feeling of space. The breakfast area is nice. The lobby and rooms have improved greatly. Plenty of parking and easy access to all the businesses nearby. I had stayed here many years ago and have avoided it since as there were many better options. But this hotel under the Sheraton brand has come back strong and is now a solid choice in the area. Good job.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This Sheraton has a nice lobby and pool. The rooms were clean yet only two bath towels were in our room. The breakfast was nice but very expensive. The greatest complaint was no TV. The front desk told me they had been having trouble with their television for over a week. No compensation was offered.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends