“Closed now”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Family Friendly, Fun place to stop for an Amazing Old fashioned Juicy Car Hop Burger, Horseshoe or one of our Hand cut Flame Broiled Steaks. Our Breads are baked locallyWe have Outdoor Seating, A Volley Ball court, Two Private Rooms for your parties and a Gaming Room coming soon for all ages. All meals come with a complementary Cheese Cake Mousse!
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We were going to go for lunch. My friend with said that the menu kept switching too much. I was disappointed because it had been good.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We have eaten there two times, tried different entrees. The food was good, service was good, but for us it is not a drawing card, as the prices were a bit high, we thought. Second time we were there, no one came to the table to ask if we needed anything and they were not crowded.

1  Thank Sue J
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I ordered egg rolls, they were still ice cold in the middle, the person traveling with me ordered there special Hot Wings. Have adds all over the place for them, one bit in them and you could see the blood running out of them. And funny thing is that the bartender said he is a great cook. Wow I would hate to see if he was bad. And if you order anything that is steak, and you ask for it medium well, that is AKA Well Done. Way over priced for this food!!!

1  Thank Pat N
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The food is terrible, the service was worse. Don't waste your time. This is food you can get nearly anywhere, and we have been here several times. Each time, it has seemed to go downhill. On our last (and final) visit, the waiter forgot our appetizer, then spilled my husband's supper on him, broke a dish on our table, and was rude. No sorries, no discount, nothing. He leaned over our plates, touching my husband's food once, and then we went to the arcade part after the meal. Most of the games were out-of-order, and the ones that worked wouldn't give most of the tickets we earned for prizes. My kids were highly disappointed. Then, when we did go to get the prizes with the few tickets we had, we had to wait nearly 20 minutes for anyone to come help us, even though we were the only ones there! Also, the new gambling room they added next to the bar was full of loud drunks, which took away from the former family friendliness of this place. It is so bad, I wrote the manager a letter. I have never done this in my 44 years. We have never heard anything back, and we will never return.

1  Thank turnkey317
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I recently went back to Illinois for Thanksgiving. I am from Litchfield, so I stopped there to meet up with family. We ate here. My cousins were aged 66 to 8. We all had fun here. The food was good. The drinks were good, and there was a place for the kids to play while we caught up. I really liked it. It was not a rushed atmosphere. I felt comfortable relaxing and visiting before I completed my trip to Springfield.