“Steak, Burgers, Some Seafood and a few Vegetarian Selections”

Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse - Lombard
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse - Lombard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 192 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Butterfield and Highland
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Breakfast offers a good selection of cooked or fruit/cereal/yogurt combinations, the service is fast and friendly. Dinner is noisy and exuberant, the selections include steak, Italian, seafood, and general fare. The food was served well and delicious. Desert is worth the price! There was no rush to vacate the table on either of our two dining experiences.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I can't help myself. The charm of this place has pulled me in 3 times in the past month. Each time resulting in a steak that was out of this world. I've had the Ribeye, the strip, and the filet, and all have been paired with a different side. All have been phenomenal.
The staff is friendly, helpful, and attentive. I'm looking forward to my fourth trip.

1  Thank Dean H
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Recommend the Steak house vs inside by Bar if you are needing a place to talk with Business Partners. Good White Fish and Spinach was very fresh and enjoyable.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I visited the week after the Cubs won the Series. Some locals were still drunk; especially the ones of Irish decent. This restaurant is special: unique choices and my order was perfectly presented and prepared.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Came in for a business lunch, the place was pretty empty. Service was quick and everyone in our group was stuffed and very satisfied from their food choices. I had the 10oz Holy Cow burger, it had bacon, gouda cheese, lettuce, steak sauce on a brioche bun. If your able to finish this one, you will be stuffed. I was. It wasn't the best burger I have had but its near the top of the list. My only gripe is they could have given more fries with the meal, I was done with my fries before I finished my burger. Burger will set you back about $16. I will definitely be coming back for more.