“Good Burgers”

Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Brewery - Yorktown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Highland
Description: Serious about our food. Crazy about our beer.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I went with my husband, he's the beer guy. Beer on draught, and they gave him a free sample to try. We went for the 12 oz burgers which come on a Brioche bun. Quite filling!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Roxk bottom restaurant and brewery has a really great ambiance. It is great place for business lunch or just hanging.with friends. The food was awesome. I ordered a burger and then sampled three beers. Rock bottom allows you to buy a half gallon of any of their specialty beers. I bought the brown bear. Fantastic dark beer. I definately will return.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The burgers are perfection, and their mac and cheese is delicious. The wait staff are friendly too. I have been here a few times and definitely intend to keep going. I tried the location in downtown Chicago as well, but it was not as good as this one. Not only is the food great, but so is their beer!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Don't usually like chains so I didn't expect too much. We had good service and the food was pretty good. I had some chicken tacos, friend had burgers. Lou was our waitress and she was really nice. The overall experience was pretty good. I would recommend to others.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Four adults and two kids thought this place rocked! We sampled the delicious beers and loved everything we tried. I had the steak with jalapeño butter and it was cooked to perfection and tasted fantastic! Not too much heat, just the right amount. The kids mac and cheese was a hit and the 1/2 order of nachos was to die for. My husband had the burger - yum! The atmosphere is casual but nice. It's loud but in a joyous celebratory way.