“Bad lunch meat”

Brick's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 February 2016

On two different occasions, months apart, I ordered a hot sandwich to go, we live right down the block, so it's nice to pick up a soup and sandwich and go home and watch our favorite show. However, twice we were sent home with spoiled lunch meat..the smell was so bad, the minute I unwrapped the sandwich, it was evident. So, not sure why the maker of these sandwiches didn't smell it right away...yikes! We called, asked for the manager, who wanted us to bring it back so they can replace it, I told him, not interested, just thought he should know.....a couple months later, we gave it another try...this time my husband returned it for our money back! The manager who was very young didn't seem surprised..

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 18 January 2016

The pizza was outstanding. Really good. This is a central meeting spot for my family (North suburbs vs. South Suburbs). We had a group of 14 including 8 children aged 17 months to 9 years. We called ahead, and they pulled tables together for us to all sit together before we got there. The service was friendly and very good. The pizza was excellent. We will definitely be back. Sorry about the mess . . .

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Lots of different and unique options to choose from, with the benefit of being made in a wood-fired oven. Great for taking home of for sitting and enjoying a sit down meal.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Brick's offers great pizza and sandwiches for a reasonable price. My 3 kids love going there and dining in. The staff are always very friendly and upbeat. We've been there over a dozen times and have yet to have a bad experience

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Always heard about this place finally went. You order and pay at the counter then they serve you at you table. Pizza for one, we ordered two and did a "little" sharing. I think I shared more. Mine was better Margherita (I added shrooms) she had Artichoke pesto w/peppers. Soft drinks... made for a good time. Accepts all charge cards and place is always busy.

Date of visit: November 2015