“Excellent customer service”

Brick's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #6 of 209 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I accidentally called the Brick's on St Charles and placed an order- I had meant to call the Highland Ave store. Within 5 minutes I called back when I realized my mistake. There was no problem- the employee said she would call the other store and place my order there instead -saving me a call. It was nice to have such understanding customer service!! It didn't hurt that the pizza was outstanding as well!! Especially the BBQ chicken with smoked gouda!!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in one evening for dinner while in the area on business. It was a toss up between pizza or Stromboli. The waitress said the Stromboli's were really good and she wasn't kidding. The next evening I attempted to go to Genos East for pizza but had a bad experience so I left without ordering and went over to Bricks to try their pizza. Love the crust on a brick oven pizza and this one did not disappoint. I'll be back if I'm in the area for sure.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is a wonderful addition to downtown Lombard. Located very near the train station, they serve a wide variety of salads, hot sandwiches and pizza, The food is very good and cooked in a huge wood fired oven. Service is fast and friendly with the owner(s) on site. We were there for lunch and both had sandwiches. I had the Italian Grinder which is huge. The were too many peppericinos for me but i removed them. They use Boar's Head meat and cheeses. Free street parking.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We love Bricks! The sandwiches are amazing. Crunchy on the outside, gooey on the inside. The brick oven pizzas are just right too. In addition, they have a gluten free menu! Definitely our go to!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Yummy pizza from a wooden oven. Friendly family friendly. Yummy pizza. Quaint place with great friendly people.