“Craving good pizza, on the run”

Brick's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #6 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very clean, friendly atmosphere. Ordered the sausage and peppers pizza. Very good. I am a crust guy and I ate it all. Very friendly staff and received food much quicker than expected. The taste of wood fired is unique. I live the favor it brings to a pizza.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This was a great place and the service was really good. I'm just not a wood fired pizza person. I would say that the pizza was on par for other wood fired pizza places. I just find wood fired pizzas a little to dried out to me.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Noted to be a guy's hangout especially when there's a game on, I found myself to be welcomed. The bar is huge, with big screen TVs every where. Comfortable leather couch chairs, bar stool, tables, or a booth are you options. Near the fireplace can be romantic, BUT this is the place to go for a game. The beer and menu are huge and everything we have consumed has been top notch. The only problem we have had is that TWICE our reservations for a large crowd were lost. One time they were argumentative on weather we ever made reservations or not.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great wood-fired pizza in a very casual atmosphere. Have had many different types of their pizza. All good!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Our first visit and it wasn't 100% clear to us if we ordered at the desk or from a table. So we waited around at the desk and were ignored. Finally interrupted a worker to ask and were told we ordered there. When our pizza was delivered the waitress just dropped it off without a word or a smile. I looked up to thank her and she never looked my way. Our pizza was OK. Meh. Plenty of other places to try.

Date of visit: July 2017