“great lunch spot”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Butterfield & Meyers Roads
Reviewed 18 July 2018

was passing through so i got off the tollway and headed to the weber grill. i enjoy going into the bar portion of the restaurant and watching a game and grabbing a bite. i had an outstanding chicken caesar salad. was just tremendous. service was great also. highly recommend

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank jon s

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I really don't found anything special in Weber Grill. I took advantage to go there because was in front of the hotel where I was hosted in Lombard.
I decided to eat a rib and was so normal that the taste vanished from my memory.
But the service was really good. The waitress that attended me and my friend was really attentive and funny. One specific thing that I found weird was: the waitress indicated another restaurant for us if we were looking for beautiful girls working there. Never saw this kind of thing before hahahaha

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Luiz V
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A nice restaurant with a pleasant staff. Our waiter worked very hard to insure we were taken care of and that our meal met our expectations.
The menu selection was diverse and our meal was very good. Would choose this restaurant again!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Ipcuss00
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a great experience, the food was awesome...there were 4 of us, we each ordered something different...none of us were disappointed, wow...from the sword fish to the steak...all was delicious!!!Our waitress was very nice,funny, it was hectic, but then again it was Easter, there were lots of families, We enjoyed ourselves completely...We had good company, great food and great wine too!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Mary ann B
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Our party of 9 was very disappointed with the service on April 21. It took almost 30 minutes for drinks, and we had to correct the waiter (by chasing him down) when we ordered the appetizer plate (he wanted to add everyone!). The appetizer plate is over-priced for the amount of food on it! Finally, almost an hour later, we ordered. He never told us there was no brisket until someone wanted to order it. He never even mentioned any specials??? We were lucky to get another drink. One person had to leave because it took so long. The food was average, but the ribs were not a quality I have had here, nor what one would expect at a "grill". It took forever to clear the plates. Towards the end, when he should have asked if we wanted a final drink, instead he brings us the check and two pitchers of water. Maybe this restaurant doesn't do this, but there was no bread and butter served before the meal!!!
I guess when the tip is already included in the bill, you don't need to do anything to provide good service. We enjoyed your restaurant when the portions were good, the food was top quality, and the service exceptional! You won't see anyone from this group again.

Date of visit: April 2018